Want to Apply?
Associate Online Producer
We are looking for an exceptionally intelligent, talented and enthusiastic Web Producer to provide support for the company’s suite of content-rich properties. A typical day for our new web producer will include; Creating slideshows, creating and editing blog posts, embeding and catorgizing video. You would be reporting to the Director of Publishing.
The Web Producer role will require someone who can manage and grow company owned web sites according to business priorities. Major responsibilities will include:
- Daily blogging and content creating responsibilities. Topics include, but are not limited to, health and education.
- Working on short- and medium-term strategies for website development and growth based on traffic, search engine keyword analysis and business priorities.
- Contributing to the editorial tone and direction, and content of the sites, as well as coordinating with changing business priorities and audience.
- Identifying high-growth and high-revenue opportunities, and taking the lead on executing them, measuring them and optimizing their performance.
- Ensuring growth of traffic, revenue and revenue per visitor (RPV).
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Publishing.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Web publishing experience including producing publish ready content quickly and efficiently
- A keen business acumen as it relates to prioritization and revenue optimization
- Excellent analytical skills combined with the ability to translate findings into strategic implications
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- An interest in natural search (SEO) and managing web sites from general manager’s perspective
- Exceptional creativity and ability to push the envelope in the pursuit of unrealized opportunities
- Initiative, a sense of urgency, and a can do attitude; enthusiasm for challenges and strong work ethic
- Outstanding record of achievement, ambition and drive
- Directly contribute on high profile company-owned sites and client projects
- Learn best in business practices
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Be a part of an energetic startup company
- 401k optional
Salary range based on experience